Wednesday 2 December 2020

Introducing Myself


I grew up in Kent,  in England, and enjoyed a career in the consumer electronics industry for 30 years, retiring at the age of 54. Although an avid reader, I never had the ambition to be a writer, but during an extended vacation, stimulated by the landscape in New Zealand, I began to write 'The Chronicles of Pet" series of novels.

"The Chronicles of Pet" was published in 2011 and consists of five novels:

Part 1 - Island Homes
Part 2 - Virtual Companions
Part 3 - We are Animal
Part 4 - You're Real and Here with Me
Part 5 - New World Reality
The novels are set on Earth in the 22nd century and follow the experiences of a handful of survivors from the UK, USA, and New Zealand after a pandemic, and earthquakes wipe out the world’s population.

In 2017 I published my sixth novel, "Trudy Trinket", about a teenage girl living in Cornwall England who befriends a Dragon.

On 01Decemeb2020, I published my latest two-part series:

Part 1 - The Eiderons
Part 2 - Lytis

This series is set in the 21st Century in London and follows the life of  Eva through University during the Covid-19 pandemic, and the unbelievable life she experiences.

All my novels are published on Amazon Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment